Sunday, March 27, 2011

herrow

I've never had a personal blog before! Am I just supposed to use this for photography? I see myself posting irrelevant and random things that I happen upon throughout the day. Which is silly, because nobody reads these anyway. I'm basically talking to myself. Well, okay. I appreciate that we're doing this to have a place to accumulate our inspirations and exercise our muses. It's kind of cool, I guess. I spent a ridiculous amount of time choosing templates and backgrounds...there were so many of them that i became overwhelmed by the number of options. After a while I got tired of going through the blogger background pictures and just stuck with the one I had been working on. But I'm so indecisive. I'll probably go back later and change it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment