Thursday, March 31, 2011

Slightly Narcissistic Post

I'm not an avid blogger. But I keep idealizing myself coming up with insightful, intelligent things to post; paragraphs and paragraphs of philosophical musings and observations about life and the world around me. I romanticize people perceiving me as a smart, competent, respectable person. Which is pretty silly. And shamefully narcissistic. I think I try too hard most of the time. I also think that I try too hard for the wrong reasons... as though I feel like I have something to prove to somebody.

10 random/insignificant/very irrelevant things about me:

1) Coy fish freak me the eff out; shivers and chillsSsSsss
2) I had braces for almost 3 years
3) My middle name is Michelle. I wonder if my life would be significantly different had I decided to go by my middle name.
4) Sometimes I talk in my sleep
5) I wish I had blond hair so I'd have more fun
6) I am a BAD DRIVER (womp womp womp)
7) I hate the texture of bananas
8) I am currently procrastinating on doing work for digital photo
9) My hips are 10 inches bigger than my waist O__0
10) AUEIYRGHLAIUERTGHAILUTGHALIUTGHALIUETH

ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment